CarterSterling

Filters may affect review visibility.

40 Movie Reviews

Vote 5 Everytime

Yes 5 Can <3

I love this so much! Duncan and Jones has been my favorite newer series on Newgrounds for a while, and this episode blows all the rest out of the park.
I can tell that more effort was put into it in terms of animation, and it shows. Everyone's work in this really shines through and you all did a wonderful job. I also really like the length of this episode, it doesn't go on for too long and it makes for an easy watch which is perfect for a show like this. It was also really fun watching this in the Tankmas ADVENTure 2020 game!
Overall, great work to everyone involved!

Snackers responds:

that shit means alot man, thanks

32 Game Reviews

FUCK YEAH DUDE!!

MigMoog responds:

Don't swear ever. Not nice >:-(

I like that gus fring is a tag for this game. 10/10

Really fun game, I enjoyed it quite a lot! I'm always biased when it comes to silly games like this :P
The only reason I didn't give this a perfect score is because of the difficulty curve, it felt like level 11 and level 18 were especially hard and then the rest of the levels before and after that were way easier. I'm not saying you have to make those levels easier, I'm just saying you should make it so those levels and the levels that follow them feel like a natural process in terms of the difficult.
Overall though, wonderful job! Congrats on having your first uploaded game frontpaged!

1 Audio Review

Why is it pronounced "Emza" and not "Em-ZZZZa"???? 0 stars, amazing job. Episode 2 was better!

5 Art Reviews

I love how you drew Mac! Awesome job!!

DUMMYDINO responds:

thanks!!!

Congrats on the frontpage bro!! You deserve it :D

KOLSAN responds:

I KNEW I recognized this, glad to hear I was right!
This piece of artwork is wonderful, simply put. The perspective really helps with this piece, and there's so many details and objects that spark your attention and make you want to keep looking.

Creator of stuff sometimes. Icon mod here on Newgrounds. Professional photographer. I hope you're having a great day!

Carter Sterling @CarterSterling